You are able to produce a web page for individual or company use with Bing web Sites.
Note: This area is for new Google web sites (at the base right, you will see Create ). Get assistance with classic Bing web Sites.
Create & name A google web web site
- On some type of computer, open new Bing web Sites.
- Within the base right, click Create .
- During the top left, click Untitled web web Site.
- Go into the name of the site file press Enter or Return.
- Include content to your internet website.
- To write your modifications, during the top right, click Publish.
Rename your site
- On some type of computer, open brand brand new best website builder Bing web Sites.
- Get the web web site you intend to rename.
- Simply Simply Click More Rename.
- Type the new title and click okay.
include a name
- On a pc, start a website in brand brand new Google web web internet Sites.
- Within the top left, click Enter web web site title.
- Type the true name of one’s web site.
- Press Enter or Return.
Make a duplicate of one’s web web site
- On a pc, start the website you desire to copy in brand brand new Bing internet internet internet Sites.
- Within the top right, click More site that is duplicate.
- Under “File name,” enter title for the copied web site.
- Optional: to improve the area associated with the site, click Change.
- Click okay.
Note: if the web site is big, it might not duplicate.
Change or re-use a URL
You can easily improve your website’s Address, or re-use A url that is existing you possess.
Improve your website’s URL
- On some type of computer, start your website in brand brand new Google web internet Sites.
- Within the right that is top close to “Publish,” click on the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web target,” enter your desired URL.
- Simply Simply Click Save.
Re-use A url that is existing you possess
If you wish to utilize a internet target that’s presently being used or has been utilized within the past by a website that you have, replace the Address regarding the current site before assigning it to another site.
Step one: replace the address associated with site that is existing
- On a pc, start your website because of the URL you wish to reuse in brand brand new Bing internet internet Sites.
- When you look at the right that is top next to “Publish,” click on the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web target,” enter a new Address.
- Simply Click Save.
Step two: Reuse the target for a various website
- Start the website you need to utilize the URL for.
- When you look at the right that is top click Publish.
- Under “Web target,” enter a URL.
- Simply Simply Click Publish. The Address is currently assigned to your web web site.
Note: To reuse A address you can also permanently delete the existing site before assigning the URL to a different site that you own. Discover ways to completely delete a niche site.
Vintage Bing Web Sites
Note: This part is for classic Google web web Sites (towards the top left, you will see “Create”). Get assistance with brand new Bing internet internet web Sites.
Create a website or replace your web site
- On a pc, open classic Google Sites.
- During the top left, click Create in classic web internet Sites.
- choose a template.
- Enter a true title for the web site and A address.
- Simply Click Create.
Improve your website
You can’t replace your web address, you could produce a duplicate of the web web web site and go it up to a web address that is new.
Note: you can easily only duplicate web web sites you possess.
- On a pc, open a website in classic Bing web web Sites.
- During the top right, click More actions Manage web web site.
- Click Copy this web site.
- Close to “Site Name,” enter a title.
- At the very top, click Copy.
- Optional: You are now able to delete the site that is old.